Prevent Water Damage With Your Tallahassee Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Tallahassee Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Tallahassee monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Tallahassee?
You never want to go down the steps to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Tallahassee flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Tallahassee flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Tallahassee Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Tallahassee flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (850) 347-8092 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.