Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Tallahassee?
There's a popular perception that putting signage from a home security company next to your home’s entrance is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, a robber will see "Protected By ADT'' and move on. So why not only implement a home security sign in Tallahassee and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Tallahassee. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Tallahassee instead of the actual security system.
While there is legitimate value in showcasing a yard sign from respected security companies such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with real security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Tallahassee.
Legitimize Your Tallahassee Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t depend on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try implementing a combination of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be captured by your camera as it can be submitted in a legal matter. Go with exterior surveillance that oversees typical access points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of burglars gain access via doors or windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your security system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s the truth that a great deal of break-ins occur during the day when individuals are at work, you should also safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability located near your entry points will quickly illuminate questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you whenever an individual attempts to unlock your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by providing real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation device, smart lights are able to be programmed for a schedule or turned on directly from your phone. Smart lights will make it appear that you are on-site and successfully deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Total Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Tallahassee when you are able to install an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (850) 347-8092 or fill out the contact form to request assistance. You can choose from a number of plans at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your home’s protection exactly how you want it.